Privacy statement Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.
Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V., located at Bomkade 20 in 3311 JD Dordrecht, the Netherlands, attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide information about how we handle personal data. Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. respects your privacy and ensures that your personal data is always treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This means that we in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- Being aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wanting to point this out to you and respecting them.
Purpose of processing:
- Your personal data will be processed by Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. processed for the following purposes:
- Executing the agreement(s) concluded with you;
- Conducting the administration as well as other internal management activities;
- Calculating, recording and collecting amounts owed, including handing over claims;
- To be able to contact you and respond to questions you have asked;
- To inform you about new products and/or services from Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.;
- Improving the website and the services of Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.;
- To be able to send (digital) newsletters, invitations and mailings;
- Complying with legal obligations, such as the administration, file and retention obligation;
- Handling disputes, complaints and claims.
- Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. processes the following personal data for the above purposes: Company name, contact person, address, telephone number, e-mail address, account number, relation/customer number, other information that you actively provide in contacts.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data:
The legal basis for the aforementioned purposes of processing is:
- The permission you have given;
- Taking pre-contractual measures at your request and/or the execution of the agreement concluded with you;
- Complying with legal obligations;
- The fulfillment of a task of general interest;
- The representation of the legitimate interests of Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. or from a third party.
Provision to third parties:
The implementation of the purposes described above may mean that Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. shares personal data with third parties. This is done on the basis of a legal basis (performance of the agreement, public interest, compliance with a legal obligation, consent).
Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
Security of your personal data:
Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or against unlawful processing. In that context, various measures have been taken, including encryption of personal data, encrypted communication and treatment of the personal data as confidential. Persons acting on behalf of Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. have access to your data are bound to secrecy. Furthermore, Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. the same technical and organizational measures of its processors and has recorded this in processing agreements.
You have various rights under the law. We list these rights for you.
Right of inspection:
You have the right to receive information from Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. processed personal data.
Right of correction and deletion:
You have the right to have data changed or deleted if the data is not (any longer) correct, or if the processing is no longer justified. Right of objection The right of objection means that you can object to certain processing of your personal data because of your specific situation. You have this right with all processing that is not based on your consent, taking pre-contractual measures at your request and/or the execution of the agreement concluded with you or to comply with legal obligations.
Right to restriction:
Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your data. In short, this means that Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. the processing of your data temporarily “freezes”, within the technical possibilities. You can invoke this right in the following situations:
Withdrawal of consent:
For the data described above, we process your data on the basis of your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent once given at any time. We will then immediately stop processing. Withdrawal of consent has no retroactive effect; all processing that has already taken place therefore remains lawful.
Exercising the rights:
Exercising the rights is in principle free of charge, barring misuse. You exercise the rights by contacting us using the contact details below.
We will in principle answer your questions/requests within one month. If it takes more time to answer your question/request, we will inform you within one month. Due to the complexity of the requests/or the number of requests, the response time may be up to three months in total.
We can ask for further proof of your identity with all questions/requests. We do this to prevent us from providing personal data to the wrong party or making incorrect changes to the personal data. To ensure that your request is processed as smoothly as possible, we request that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity in advance. Please write on the copy that it is a copy; for whom and for what purpose the copy is provided and the date on which you provide the copy. The copy of your proof of identity will only be used to establish your identity and will be destroyed immediately after it has been established.
Individual consideration for each request:
We would like to point out that the rights described above are not absolute rights. There may be circumstances that prevent us from complying with a particular request. If we are unable to comply with a particular request, we will of course inform you of this with reasons.
Data Protection Officer:
Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) (applicable/not applicable). The DPO monitors compliance with privacy legislation and advises Company X on privacy legislation. The DPO is also the contact person for all questions regarding privacy, both for you as the data subject and for the supervisor. You will find the contact details of the DPO at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us immediately. Our complaints officer can be reached via tel: +31 (0) 85-2733977. If we cannot resolve the matter with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You are also always free to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority; this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy law. You will find the contact details of the Dutch Data Protection Authority via the website: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
You are of course also free to ask questions regarding the processing of your personal data within Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.. For questions about privacy, please contact us via the contact details below.
This privacy statement is subject to change. These changes will be announced on the website of Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.. Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V. may process your personal data for new purposes not yet stated in this privacy statement. In that case, we will contact you before using your data for these new purposes, to inform you of the changes to our regulations for the protection of your personal data and to give you the opportunity to refuse your participation.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or if you would like to exercise any of your statutory rights, please contact us using the details below.
Nouveau Shipping & Transport B.V.
Telephone : + 31 (0) 85 2733977
Issued: December 7th, 2021